Company Logo Creation
Typically an icon or symbol, A logo is a trademark, a visual representation of your companies’ brand or products. It is an identifying mark that conveys corporate identities and ownership and promote customer acknowledgement.
Logo design is an important area of graphic design and designing a good logo is no simple task. Logos are very important for business and should be well-planned, striking and constructive to build it as a strong brand identity.
It is commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and even individuals to aid and market instant public recognition. The main function is to elicit recognition. The object of a logo is to act as a mnemonic device and identifier, to communicate a desired thought or feeling, and to generate a desired emotional response.
Different Types of Logos Design:
1. Brandmark Symbol / Iconic Mark – Icons or symbols that represents the company and/or brand message in a simple but bold manner. This type of logo is often the most difficult to design in the brain-storming stages and can be illustrative in nature, either concrete or abstract. An effective Brandmark Logo should be clearly recognizable as the company name or brand should be precise when reproduced in small sizes.
2. Wordmark / Type Text – A wordmark is a logo design composed of text only that illustrates a brand’s message, philosophy or position. Usually created by applying a unique font/typographic style to create a brand that is simple yet distinctive.
3. Combination Marks – Is the combination of a Brandmark Symbol and a Wordmark that indicates the brand image that you wish to project for your company or organization. Concise text can complement an icon or symbol, providing supplemental clarity as to what your enterprise is all about.
Symbolic logos use literal or abstract imagery. Wordmarks incorporate the brand or company name into a styled type font treatment.
– 4 Creative Concepts
– 3 Revisions
– Initial study in 2 working days
– Work completion in 3 working days
– Source files after work completion
– Flattened File Formats: Jpg, tif, png, pdf
Please check out our Logo Design Portfolio; each logo creation is uniquely designed to suit the market and business requirements.