Creative Pimp Advertising’s Brochures Design Services is in line with the client’s requirements with vibrant and creative feel. Brochures are one of the important advertising tools in promotional marketing. It helps to introduce a company or organization and inform the target audience about its products and services.
Also referred to as a pamphlet, Brochures have to be planned and designed well so that it will show the credibility and visibility of your business. A good marketing Brochure or leaflet becomes a bridge between you and your clients.
The most common types brochures are the following:
1. The Bi-Fold Brochure – A single sheet brochure printed on both sides and folded into halves. Results in four panels; two panels on each side.
2. Tri-Fold Brochure – A single sheet brochure printed on both sides and folded into thirds. Results in six panels; three panels on each side.
A Booklet brochures are made of multiple sheets most often saddle stitched (stapled on the creased edge) or “perfect bound” like a paperback book, and result in eight panels or more.
Compared with a Leaflets or a Flyer, a brochure usually uses higher-quality paper, more color, and is folded.
Creative Brochure Design:
– 2 Brochure Designs Studies (First page for approval)
– Full Colour
Your Choice of Brochure Type:
– Single Sheet A4 Size (8.27″ 11.69″ – Portrait Orientation ; Bi-Fold Design)
– Single Sheet A4 Size (11.69″ x 8.27″ – Landscape orientation; Tri-Fold Design)
– Single Sheet Legal Size (14″ x 8.5″ – Landscape Orientation ; Tri-fold Design)
– Source files after work completion
– Flattened File Formats: Jpg, tif, png, pdf
– Initial study of first page in 2 working days
– Work completion in 4 working days